Bible Reading: Exodus 35-36; Psalm 36
Each Tuesday is Duster Dance Day
Put on some happy music. Grab your favorite duster, gather up the dust in your home, and shake it outside.
Declutter for 15 to 30 Minutes
Walk in God’s Love
You can do it
- If you plan your work and work your plan, you can do it.
- Even a bad day gives you good data. Dr. Daniel Amen
- A setback is a setup for a comeback. Dr. Daniel Amen
- If you believe you can’t do it, you’re right. If you believe you can do it, you are right.
- Our life is built of small choices. If you consistently make good choices you are building a productive life. If you consistently make poor choices . . .
- You are either a part of the problem or the solution. Which do you choose to be?
- For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 (NLT)
Live your life intentionally in line with the will of God.
Walking Through Colossians: Colossians 3: 18-25—Instructions for Christian Households
- 18Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands,
- as is fitting in the Lord.
- love your wives
- and do not be harsh with them.
- 20Children, obey your parents in everything,
- for this pleases the Lord.
- or they will become discouraged.
Employees (slaves or workers)
- 22Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything;
- and do it, not only when their eye is on you
- and to curry their favor,
- but with sincerity of heart
- and reverence for the Lord.
- 23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
- as working for the Lord,
- not for human masters,
- 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.
- It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
- 25Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs,
- and there is no favoritism.
Colossians 4:1 Masters—Bosses, managers, and supervisor.
- 1Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair,
- because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Bible Reading: Exodus 37-38; Psalm 37
Each Wednesday is Desk Day
- Catch up on personal and family business by paying bills, sending notes, cards, letters and emails, and making any needed phone calls
- File–Store only those papers you will need in a way that you will be able to locate them when needed.
Declutter for 15 to 30 minutes
Walk in God’s love toward everyone, even your enemies