Sunday, March 16, 2014 to Saturday, March 22, 2014
Sunday is Planning Day—Coordinate Your Schedule and Calendar with Your Family
Bible Readings: Monday— Numbers 4-5 Psalm 54
Tuesday— Numbers 6-7 Psalm 55
Wednesday—Numbers 8-9 Psalm 50
Thursday—Numbers 10-11 Psalm 56
Friday—Numbers 12-13 Psalm 57
Saturday—Numbers 14-15 Psalm 58
Area of Focus: The Master Bedroom, Bathroom, and Closet –March 16th to March 22nd
Up Next Week: The Entry, The Front Porch, and The Dining Room –March 23rd to March 28th
Daily Focus: Monday—Launch Your Week
Put Your Home in Order after the Weekend
Clean the Toilets
Check Your Bathrooms for any Needed Supplies—Personal Care, Cleaning, or Paper Products
Tuesday—Duster Dance Day
Pay Your Bills
Bring Personal and Family Business Up to Date
Thursday— Floor Day
Clean All Hard Floors—Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, or Linoleum
Friday— Wrap Up Your Week Day
Clean Out Your Car
Clean Out Your Purse, Backpack, Diaper Bag, Computer Game or Whatever You Carry with You When You Leave the House
Vacuum the Traffic Areas in Your Home—Give Special Attention to Your Bathroom, Bedroom, and Closet
Saturday—Family Fun Day
Work or Play Together as a Family and Make It Fun!
Head off the Clutter in Your Bedroom before It Starts:
Keep Your Dressers and Nightstand Clear of Clutter
- Keep a Basket or Bowl on Your Dresser for When You Empty Your Pockets
- Regularly declutter your nightstand. Keep only those things you use regularly.
- Make Sure Your Have a Waste Basket Conveniently Located and Empty It Often
- Don’t use your chair as a dumping ground for your clothes. Hang them up or put them in the hamper.
- Get a Valet Hook and hang your clothes, jewelry, and accessories out the night before. Make sure your clothes are clean and in good repair.
- Go through your clothes regularly and get rid of the things that are past their prime, don’t fit, or flatter.
- I love the organizers we have in our underwear drawers.
Complete Activity Chart—Master Bedroom, Bathroom, and Closet
These are the tasks with frequency that are done in the kitchen. D=Daily, W=Weekly, M=Monthly, S=Seasonally, Y= Yearly, EO=Every Other.
Most of these tasks take only a few minutes so don’t be overwhelmed.
|Dust Picture Frames||W|
|Wash Mattress Pad And Bedding||EOM|
|Clean Under Bed||EOM|
|Clean Tub After Each Bath||D|
|Master Bath (cont.)|
|Clean And Organize Cabinets And Drawers||M|
|Wipe Down Woodwork||M|
|Clean Shower Stall||M|
|Wash Shower Curtain||M|
|Clean Out Medicine Cabinet||S|
|Vacuum Bathroom Fan Grill||S|
|Polish Shoes||W||Only the shoes you wear|
|Check For Clothes Needing Repair/Cleaning||M|
|Purge Closet Of Unneeded/Unwanted Clothes||M|
|Remove Seasonal Clothes||S|
Again, a little at a time. You will get it done.