- Clean out your purse, diaper bag, computer bag, tote or whatever you carry with you when you leave the house.
- Clean out your car
- Vacuum the traffic areas in your home
The Area of Focus for this week has been your Living Room/Family Room. While vacuuming your traffic areas do a thorough job of vacuuming under, around, behind and over in those areas. Remember that for the rest of the month you will only be vacuuming the traffic areas in your Living Room so take time to vacuum:
- Your drapes/blinds
- Under the cushions on your couch and chairs
- Under the furniture and while you are down there check for missing items that have hidden themselves there.
- Up in the corners where cobwebs are born
- Wherever dust and dirt congregate
This is my last day in the Living Room for the month because Saturday is Family Fun Day and Sunday is my Day of Rest and Planning. On Monday the Area of Focus moves to the Kitchen from the 8th to the 14th.
Thanks to Melissa Smith and Shelley Ramirez we have more than a couple of new members so next week we will review the plan. Having a plan makes all the difference in the world as far as getting things done quickly and being able to maintain the work you have done.
We will talk about
- Priorities and Goals
- A Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Plan
- Having a Planning Notebook
- And I would love to be reminded of the areas you have questions about
We just got a call that one of my grandchildren needs to go to the doctor so my plans for the day have instantly changed. I had already stripped my bed and put the sheets in the washer and made sure the kitchen is in order. In fact, the house is in good general order so I can head out the door soon but I have asked my husband to remind me that the bed is not made so that when I go upstairs tonight to go to bed I will not be surprised that our bed is not ready for us.
Family trumps everything.
Love and Hugs,