December 22nd -28th: Dining Room, Entry, and Front Porch
Wednesday: The Dining Room and Desk Day
- Pay Bills
- Deal with Paperwork
- Take Care of Personal and Family Business (Cards, Notes, Phone Calls)
Declutter for 15 to 30 Minutes
Tomorrow is Christmas Day—Get Your Dining Room Ready for Christmas Day.
Dining Room Cleaning Checklist
Clean cobwebs (M)
- Clean light fixtures and replace any burnt out light bulbs. (M)
- Wipe down window sills and front door (M)
- Remove handprints and marks from doors, door frames, walls and switch plates (M)
- Clean window treatments and windows. (M)
- Clean and straighten china cabinet and buffet. (M)
- Clean top of dining table (As Needed)
- Dust chairs including bottoms and legs (M)
- Polish furniture (M) Dust Weekly
- Dust baseboards (M)
- Sweep, vacuum, or mop the floor (move chairs and vacuum under table)(W)
- What can you do to personalize your dining room? (Centerpiece, table cloth, decorative touches.)
Walking Through Philippians: Philippians 2:12-18 Do Everything Without Grumbling
Wow! This is timely for me. My husband has just had surgery and irritable on his behalf is not an adequate description. I needed to hear this, this morning because I am so tempted to respond in kind. This is a course corrector for my day. Thank you, Lord.
What are we to do? What attitudes are we to have?
- 12Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,
Who is working in us?
- 13for it is God who works in you
- to will
- to act
- in order to fulfill his good purpose.
What else are we to do?
- 14Do everything without grumbling or arguing,
- 15so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.”
- Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky16as you hold firmly to the word of life.
- And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.
- 17But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you.
- 18So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.