Last week I shared the Laundry Area Cleaning Checklist as part of the One Small Area Major Declutter. Today I am sharing the Office Cleaning Checklist. Put you office in order and then get those taxes done!
Office Cleaning Checklist
Have you cleaned the cobwebs? (M)
- Have you cleaned the light fixtures and dusted lamp shades?(M)
My favorite tool to clean lamp shades and small spaces is a paint brush
- Have you wiped down woodwork and removed marks on walls?(M)
- Have you cleaned windows and window treatment?(M)
- Have you cleared desk surface?(D)
- Have you checked office supplies? (M)
- Have you toss any pens and pencils that don’t work? (S)
- Have you straightened desk drawers and storage areas?(As needed)
- Have you cleaned the computer?(M)
- Have you designated a place for bills? Go through bills and pay.
- Have you dusted or polished the furniture? (M)
- Have you emptied the trash? (W or as needed)
- Have you thoroughly vacuum floors? (M) Have you vacuumed traffic areas?
- Have you gone through your filing cabinets? (S)