Sunday is First for Worship, then for Family and Friends.
Part of the Family Element of Sunday is planning . Sunday is Planning Day.
Plan for this week_
- Review everyone’s calendar
- Are special clothes or refreshments needed for any practice, activity or event?
- What are the transportation details for practices, activities and events? Who is driving to each place–where, when?
- Can mom and dad have a night out this week? Babysitter details
- Who is cooking and doing the dishes each night? When will you need to have crockpot meals?
- Who will be helping with homework?
- What is the family’s plan for housework helpers?
While you are planning, what is coming up in the next couple of weeks?
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
― Benjamin Franklin