A planning notebook is a central place to keep emergency phone numbers, a master to do list, your routines, personal information, and a variety of other information.
- This notebook is not just for personal use but will help anyone step into your shoes in case of an emergency. What information would someone need if they were to run your home for a day or longer?
- Choose a notebook that appeals to you. We tend to use what we like.
- Use labeled dividers between the different sections—you will not use the notebook if it is hard to locate information
- My notebook contains:
- Emergency Telephone Numbers including the contact numbers for family and neighbors
- Special Occasions—Birthdays and Anniversaries of Family and Friends by Month
- Household Routine—when is trash and/or recycling picked up
- Master To Do List—Dump your memory onto paper and list everything that has been floating around in your mind nagging you.
- Future Dreams and Goals—Long Term To Do List
- Cleaning Checklist for Each Room in the House
- My Weekly and Daily Planning Sheets
- Most of the templates for these sheets are on my Files page on Facebook. If you cannot access these documents, message me on Facebook or send a Friend Request and I will add you to the Facebook group. If you are not active on Facebook, let me know and I will email the documents to you.