Tuesday, April 28- Sunday, May 10, 2015
Area of Focus
April 29-30, 2015 Family Bathrooms
May 1-7, 2015 Friday through Thursday–Living Room/Family Room
May 8- 14, 2015 Friday through Thursday—Kitchen
Daily Tasks for Each Week
Each Wednesday is Desk Day—
- Pay bills—I use my bank’s BillPay. It is free which saves me postage and it guarantees delivery on time or they will deal with the issue for me
- Take care of personal and family business
- Make phone calls
- Send notes, cards, and letters
- Follow up on any current issues
- File—Put away any papers you may need in the future in a way you can locate them when needed
Each Friday Wrap Up the Week by:
- Cleaning out your purse, backpack, computer bag, diaper bag or whatever goes out the door with you as you go throughout your day.
- Cleaning out your car—think of your car as a room on wheels and the trunk as a closet. Do not leave trash or unneeded items in your car and do not carry so many things in your trunk that there is no room for groceries or other items you may need to transport.
- Vacuum the traffic areas in your home.
Saturday is Family Fun Day—Work and/or Play Together as a Family. When you have a work day, make sure you make it fun.
Sunday is for Worship and Planning—
- Honor God with your presence at your church.
- Coordinate your calendar with every member of your family—review each person’s schedule for school, sports and other activities. Do you need to provide refreshments for any activity? Is any special equipment needed for any activity? Are special clothes or shoes needed for any activity? Are they clean and ready to be worn? Do they still fit?
Monday is Launch Your Week Day—Put your home back into order after the weekend.
- Clean the toilets
- Make note if any items are needed in the bathroom for personal care, toilet paper, or cleaning products.