Good Morning, Beautiful!
Tuesday, November, 29, 2016
Tuesday is Duster Dance Day—Dust will not go away without your help.
- Make sure your furnace filters are clean and clear to filter dust out of the air and help your heating/cooling system work well.
- Any task in home our can be misery or we can make it fun. Put on happy music, grab an effective duster (an effective duster collects dust instead of spreading it around), enlist any small helpers you have in your home, and get it done.
Your Area of Focus today and tomorrow is your Family Bathroom(s). When was the last time you checked the expiration date on your medications and cosmetics?
A bathroom that stays clean:
- Each Monday we clean the toilets.
- Each Tuesday we remove any dust from the tops of the curtains, and all surfaces.
- Each Thursday we clean the floors.
- Use a daily shower spray on your wet shower surfaces every time you (or anyone else) showers to prevent buildup of soap scum and grime.
- Keep a washcloth on the edge of the sink to wipe out the sink and spatters on the mirror and counters each time you use them.
- If you do this and make sure your clothes and personal care items are put away as you use them, your bathroom will always be clean and just need a little attention the last few days of the month.
- Check your bathroom drawers, cabinets, and closet to make sure they are in order and are not storing things that are out of date and will never be used.
Your Black Hole—let’s not let our hearts be the black hole in our home during December. Guard your attitude. Don’t get so stressed about having a picture perfect holiday that you forget what is most important
- Your relationship with God
- Your relationship with your husband and children
- Your relationships with friends and family
Have a day filled with love, hugs, and smiles,