Good Morning, Beautiful!
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Tuesday is Duster Dance Day—
- Put on happy, energetic music
- Use good quality tools that attract and gather dust instead of just spreading it around
- Involve your children from the time they can walk and gently help them to be increasingly skillful as they grow. Work can be fun or at least not misery. Zig Ziglar said, “Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly until you can do it well.”
The Area of Focus this week (15th to the 21st) is Your Bedroom, En Suite Bathroom, and Closet
- Put in order/make these rooms more functional (Organize)
- Make these room more pleasant to be in
This Month’s Special Project is my 2017 Whole House Declutter—For the past week I have been working in my bedroom that already appeared to be neat and clean. Part of the process is consolidating a lifetime of paperwork into a much smaller area. I have been forcing myself to consider why I am keeping each piece of paper, if I keep it I will have to handle it again in the future. Any insurance policy can be discarded when you the policy is renewed. You only need papers that you will need to reference again.
I love paper and this is hard for me but we have to decide if our home is a place for life or a storage facility. I choose life.
Have a day filled with smiles, hugs, and love,