Good Morning, Lovely!
Overview for the week of Sunday, January 22, 2017 To Saturday, January 28, 2017
Area of Focus—The Front Porch, Entry, and Dining Room
- Put in order/make these rooms more functional (Organize)
- Make this room more pleasant to be in
Follow a pattern –when cleaning start high and work your way down. Choose a direction to work around each area.
- Worship as a family
- Coordinate activities with your family and plan your week together
- Put your home in order after the weekend
- Clean your toilets
- Check storage for any needed items—toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste, cleaning products
- Duster Dance Day—put on happy music and swoosh that dust right out of your home
- Desk Day—deal with paperwork
- Floor Day—sweep or vacuum then mop hard floors. Vacuum traffic areas
- Put your home in order for the weekend
- Clean out your car
- Clean out your purse, diaper bag, computer bag, backpack or whatever you carry with you when you leave the house
- Family fun day—work or play together as a family
Special project—2017 Whole House Declutter—continue to work your way through your home. Take your time and quit when you hit the wall—get to the point where you are not making good decisions.
Have a Sunday filled with love, hugs, and smiles,