October Challenge—The Medicine Cabinet
Good Morning, Lovely!
Today is Thursday, October 19, 2017
Each Thursday is Floor Day—Sweep and mop, or vacuum your floors. Take care to give thorough attention to the floors in your Area of Focus.
The Area of Focus until the 21st is the Master Bedroom, Attached Bathroom, and Closet
Your October Declutter today—should you choose to accept it—is your medicine cabinet.
Strangely enough one of the worse places to store your medications is somewhere where it is hot and moist. That kind of describes the Bathroom doesn’t it?
Your mission is to get put your medicine cabinet in order but I would like to see you go a little further.
· Take a picture to help you with your clutter blindness
· Take a box and collect all your medications.
· Go through them –checking the expiration date and discarding any that are out of date.
· Also, arrange for refills on medications you regularly take but are almost out of.
· Separate the medications into groups by the area where you normally use them.
· Find a storage solution that keeps them together but easily accessible.
Tomorrow your Declutter Challenge is your Child(ren)’s room(s)
Saturday would be great for a work day that focuses on their rooms including closet, paperwork, and bathroom if they are blessed enough to have one. Especially if you have more than one child, this is definitely a marathon, not a sprint.
Love, love, love,